A House panel ended a probe of alleged preferential lending by Countrywide to lawmakers and aides without taking action, saying the "serious matters" submitted for review fall outside its jurisdiction.
Countrywide Loan Probe Ended by House Panel, No Action Taken
DEC 28, 2012 11:18am ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE