The six largest credit-card lenders saw further improvements in borrower behavior in May, even as choppy economic data spark concerns over the financial state of U.S. consumers.
Credit-Card Customers Defy Recent Worries
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app