An international crime ring created thousands of fake identities to obtain tens of thousands of credit cards and steal more than $200 million, the Justice Department said.
Crime Ring Stole $200M with Credit Cards: Justice Department
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app