JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon would be the best person to lead the Treasury Department in a financial crisis, billionaire investor Warren Buffett said on PBS' Charlie Rose.
Dimon Would Be Best to Lead Treasury in Crisis, Buffett Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app