JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon would be the best person to lead the Treasury Department in a financial crisis, billionaire investor Warren Buffett said on PBS' Charlie Rose.
Dimon Would Be Best to Lead Treasury in Crisis, Buffett Says
NOV 27, 2012 8:23am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE