House and Senate lawmakers plan to introduce legislation that would allow more swaps trading to be conducted at banks that have federal insurance by repealing part of the Dodd-Frank Act.
Dodd-Frank Swap Pushout Would Be Limited Under Bipartisan Bills
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues