Bankers who take government bail-outs to stay afloat should be paid no more than the civil servants who saved their business, said Nassim Nicholas Taleb, author of "The Black Swan."
Failed Bankers Should Be Paid Like Civil Servants: Taleb
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app