Bankers who take government bail-outs to stay afloat should be paid no more than the civil servants who saved their business, said Nassim Nicholas Taleb, author of "The Black Swan."
Failed Bankers Should Be Paid Like Civil Servants: Taleb
NOV 27, 2012 6:00pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE