The changes include a reduction of the maximum loan-to- value ratios for some adjustable-rate mortgages to 90%, from as much as 97%, and an increase in required credit scores for certain loans.
Fannie Tightens Mortgage Standards for Some Home Buyers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter