The Federal Reserve is seeking input on a measure that would bar U.S. banks from acquisitions that push their share of all financial-company liabilities above a 10% threshold.
Fed Proposes Rule Limiting Consolidation of Financial Firms
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues