The 12 Federal Reserve district banks warned of mounting threats to the U.S. payment system such as fraud, and called for streamlining transactions from the point of payment to the point of receipt.
Fed Warns of 'Escalating Threats' to U.S. Payment System
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter