Federal agencies intervened in the private student-loan market during the financial crisis and could play a future role, said the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's student-loan ombudsman.
Feds May Play Role in Private Student Loans: CFPB's Chopra
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter