More than six years after the onset of the worst U.S. real estate slump, Florida had the biggest increase in home seizures last year and the highest foreclosure rate, RealtyTrac said.
Florida Misses Out on Housing Rebound as Foreclosures Soar
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues