Goldman Sachs Group said profit almost tripled as gains in the value of the firm's own investments contributed to the first year of revenue growth since 2009.
Goldman Sachs Profit Beats Analysts' Estimates on Investments
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.