Goldman Sachs Group said profit almost tripled as gains in the value of the firm's own investments contributed to the first year of revenue growth since 2009.
Goldman Sachs Profit Beats Analysts' Estimates on Investments
JAN 16, 2013 7:38am ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE