HSBC Holdings Plc will apologize at a July 17 Senate hearing for anti-money laundering controls that weren't effective enough, according to an internal memo obtained by Bloomberg News.
HSBC to Apologize at Hearing on Money Laundering, Memo Shows
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.