HSBC's reputation was "crushed" after it agreed to pay $1.92 billion to settle U.S. probes of money laundering in places such as Mexico, Chief Executive Officer Stuart Gulliver said.
HSBC Reputation 'Crushed' by Mexican Money Laundering: CEO
FEB 6, 2013 10:03am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE