Shaun Donovan, secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development since the beginning of President Obama's first term, is planning to stay in his job through the second term.
HUD Secretary Donovan Confirms He's Staying for Second Term
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues