Shaun Donovan, secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development since the beginning of President Obama's first term, is planning to stay in his job through the second term.
HUD Secretary Donovan Confirms He's Staying for Second Term
JAN 16, 2013 11:49am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE