It takes more than 1,000 days for banks to repossess a home in New York, stalling a housing recovery by keeping pressure on values for years to come as a constant drip of distressed properties enter the sales market.
In Protecting Defaulters, New York Stalling Housing Rebound
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter