Behavioral finance expert Shlomo Benartzi thinks advisors should make written agreements with clients to keep them from doing things they might regret in volatile markets.
Resisting the Siren Call of the Market's Rise and Fall
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.