JPMorgan Chase & Co. plans to reduce headcount by as much as 19,000 people in its mortgage and community banking businesses by the end of next year.
JPMorgan May Cut 19,000 Jobs at Mortgage, General Banking Units
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues