The Justice Department has opened an inquiry into JPMorgan Chase's more than $2 billion trading loss announced by the company Thursday, according to a person familiar with the matter.
Justice Department Investigating JPMorgan Trading Loss
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app