JPMorgan Chase faces a new regulatory headache, as Japan's securities watchdog is probing the company for possibly leaking insider information, according to a person familiar with the matter.
JPMorgan Chase Said Eyed in Japan Insider Probe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app