JPMorgan Chase reached a settlement with the SEC to resolve two investigations related to mortgage-backed bonds handled by JPMorgan and Bear Stearns, which the bank acquired in 2008.
JPMorgan Agrees to Settle SEC Mortgage-Bond Probes
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues