The board of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) is expected to shake up its risk policy committee in the wake of more than $2 billion in trading losses, said people familiar with the matter.
JPM Chase Board Said Shaking Up Risk Policy Committee
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.