The Treasury Department has threatened to punish JPMorgan for failing to turn over documents to regulators investigating the bank's ties to Bernard Madoff's Ponzi scheme.
JPMorgan Faces Sanction for Refusing to Provide Madoff Documents
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter