JPMorgan Chase Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon had his pay cut by half after a review of losses at the bank's chief investment office found he bears responsibility for the blunders.
JPMorgan Halves Dimon Pay, Says CEO Responsible for Lapses
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues