JPMorgan Chase Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon had his pay cut by half after a review of losses at the bank's chief investment office found he bears responsibility for the blunders.
JPMorgan Halves Dimon Pay, Says CEO Responsible for Lapses
JAN 16, 2013 7:39am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE