JPMorgan Chase, the lender that lost more than $6.2 billion last year from wrong-way bets on credit derivatives, named Cindy Armine as chief compliance officer.
JPMorgan Names Armine as Head of Compliance
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues