JPMorgan Chase, the largest U.S. bank by assets, reported a 31 percent increase in second- quarter profit that beat analysts' estimates as revenue from trading stocks and bonds climbed.
JPMorgan Profit Rises 31% on Trading, Beats Analysts' Estimates
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues