Regulators and banks should develop a system allowing lenders to go bust without damaging the world economy to help restore public trust in the industry, JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon said.
JPMorgan's Dimon Says Failed Banks Must Spare Taxpayer Cost
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues