JPMorgan Chase will pay $297 million to settle U.S. regulatory claims that it violated federal securities laws in connection with billions of dollars of sales of residential mortgage-backed securities tied to subprime mortgage loans.
JPMorgan Settles with SEC Over Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app