Lenders are falling short in efforts to prevent discrimination in areas outside housing, the head of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau told members of Congress.
Lenders' Anti-Discrimination Efforts Lagging, CFPB's Cordray Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues