The Township of Mount Holly, New Jersey and a local citizens' group are seeking to settle a dispute now before the Supreme Court that threatens to undercut the Obama administration's crackdown on alleged discrimination in lending.
Lending Discrimination Case at Supreme Court in Settlement Talks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues