The European Union may target banks with fines as high as 10 percent of their annual revenue if they fail to combat money laundering and terrorist financing.
Money Laundering May Face Tougher Sanctions Under EU Plans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app