Morgan Stanley, the sixth-largest U.S. bank by assets, plans to cut about 1,600 jobs from its investment bank in coming weeks, a person familiar with the matter said.
Morgan Stanley Said to Plan 1,600 Investment-Banking Job Cuts
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app