Bank of America Corp.'s commercial customers are already reacting to the "fiscal cliff" that looms over the budget by putting off purchases, Chief Executive Officer Brian T. Moynihan said.
B of A Chief Moynihan Says Fiscal Cliff Already Hurts Economy
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app