Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan said the "underlying fundamentals" of the U.S. economy are still improving and bankers have plenty of funds to lend.
B of A's Moynihan Sees Growth Ahead as Banks Make More Loans
JAN 25, 2013 10:54am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE