Mitsubishi UFJ, Japan's biggest lender, plans to increase loans to energy and utility industries in the U.S. to capitalize on a recovery in the world's largest economy, President Nobuyuki Hirano said.
Mitsubishi UFJ CEO Plans to Boost Loans to U.S. Energy Sector
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app