After a deadline-inspired surge, nearly 500,000 borrowers are seeking formal reviews of their 2009 and 2010 foreclosures for mistakes by lenders, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency reported.
OCC Says Almost 500,000 Seek Reparations for Faulty Foreclosures
JAN 2, 2013 1:54pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE