OneWest Bank, the lender formed out of the remains of failed IndyMac Bancorp, has held informal sales talks in recent weeks with at least two potential buyers, said people familiar with the matter.
OneWest Said to Hold Sale Talks with at Least Two Suitors
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter