Delinquency rates on student loans made in the past two years stand at 15% in the U.S. as recent graduates struggle to find jobs, Fair Isaac said.
Overdue Student Loans Reach 'Unsustainable' 15%: Fair Isaac
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues