Royal Bank of Canada isn't giving up on U.S. consumer banking even after Canada's largest lender took a $1.57 billion writedown on the sale of its money-losing U.S. bank.
RBC Sees Path Back to U.S. Retail Bank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app