Royal Bank of Canada isn't giving up on U.S. consumer banking even after Canada's largest lender took a $1.57 billion writedown on the sale of its money-losing U.S. bank.
RBC Sees Path Back to U.S. Retail Bank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues