Royal Bank of Scotland will pay about $612 million in fines for manipulating interest rates, the second-largest penalty imposed in a global regulatory probe.
RBS Fined $612M by Regulators for Manipulating Libor Rate
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues