Royal Bank of Scotland will pay about $612 million in fines for manipulating interest rates, the second-largest penalty imposed in a global regulatory probe.
RBS Fined $612M by Regulators for Manipulating Libor Rate
FEB 6, 2013 8:40am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE