The California Republican plans to offer legislation aimed at reducing the size of "too-big-to-fail" banks by requiring them to hold more capital including long-term debt.
Rep. Campbell Prepping Bill to Limit Too-Big-to-Fail Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues