Residential Capital LLC won court approval to sell its mortgage-servicing unit to Ocwen Financial for $3 billion after putting off a fight with loan investors and resolving other objections.
ResCap Wins Court Approval of Ocwen Servicing Unit Sale
NOV 20, 2012 9:31am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE