Royal Bank of Canada, the first Canadian lender to report fourth-quarter results, said profit rose 22 percent on higher trading and investment-banking fees, beating analysts' estimates.
Royal Bank of Canada Profit Rises as Fixed-Income Surges
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter