Foreclosure filings surged in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut last month, even before those three states bore the brunt of superstorm Sandy that now has homeowners digging through the debris.
Sandy-Ravaged New Jersey Leading Foreclosure Gains
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter